4 days

There are those things In have always understood, There are those hings I have always wondered about, there are those things we think of and remain in the land of magic, for they seem so remote, yet with all this, the only barrier we face is doubt.
I have often wondered just how this mind would deal with that, if even it could, Mother, May I take a giant leap, well I did. I ask anyone who has reference to anything which references 4 days, to let me know. There are some things which lives always in the realm of the Maji. One has cross into my mind, a very big one. It has its legends, but they 4 days thing is unmentioned ANYWHERE? I have an extensive collection, most of which has never been seen. What has occurred seems to be progressive, and getting stronger. I can be anyone at anytime anywhere, That has become a sort of tool. I have always refered to nthis as tthe dark side and not followed that path, yet I knew if would catch me somewhere at sometime, it has caught me full on. I have never been as unsure of what is next, as much as I am now, and what I have seen, is of legends. Many ask my age in your years, I will put it in here somewhere in Argo, find it if you can. My mind has crossed into the land of the Maji, even as I was trying to withold that from occcuring. I am there now and know certianties like there is always a price, and balance must always be... Here now my abilities are growing at an allarming rate, careful what you wish for kiddies. I once made a wish, I still ask, "A Blessing or a Curse", both I think, this world this mind..uggghhh. The change to me simply means I am even stronger, I can almost do anything, and the number of minds I can effect is growing as is the force of the pulses...Very Interesting. Micheal was a painter and he knew how to tell a grand story, and so many others did as well, yet the 4 days, no one spoke of, or not that I can find, but Micheal did win for the Grandest and longest surviving story. This for me is new, or at least consideably stronger, there is a line that surly has been crossed, and as I do not understand it , I fear it. I say Thank You Old man All Blessings All

No comments:

Post a Comment