Pros and Cons

I am my own experiement, I study, create and consume, I am always 1st. I have done great damage to my body, although I have healed, everytime. The RE-Growing pains are substansial. seems like coming out of the egg, the moon effects are worst. 230 pounds lost no marks, healed all scares, things work which had stopped or slowed. Strenght is constatly increasing. the abilitys, come and are realised later, Interesting, Just how it works. to have the ability to not die, is considerably diffent than Hollywods instant healing, time is slow here and healing is in steps just like all your minds can understand, you have forgotten how to use your mind to stream, and that is reading images, ya just forgot how. You do things which are obviously wrong, yet you give it many resources, and do it all the same? Our new test with our rose has not failed yet..seems dirty but always is..the oak cleans. I use to say as I study this riddle hidden in all of time..Now I would say as I am this riddle hidding in time itself. ALways remember, If I am wrong I will die, thats is neat to state. As i have learned over the decades I have accidently taken others, Sorry to those I hurt. When I say decades or Centuries, y'all need to move the decimal one place to the right.It has been a very long time and it will seem long still to finish this greed thing, whatever it has become, for it is so far from what was meant that it is nameless.This civilisation on this rock in one in Infinity, just cause you cant find your type of evidence does not mean they were not here, yours is simply one of the biggest and baddest. Your a Bad Species, a mistake and that is about to be fixed by that which is all things. Not to worry, we will still exist for we are eternal for we are part of that which is all things. Remembering is not quite, and the next civilation, ( one of past trillions) will have its turn. I am as you, not permitted the memories so it is newish to me as well. Discomfort as the Re growing occurs, it is serious, feels shity. The Mistakes can take you far down a bad path, but the formula keeps you going, and it can be very uncomforting. Then their are the constants, which are used bythe body, Olive Oil wiped on hip bones allow my hips to function normally as the slow slow change occurs.Olive oil wiped on joints helps a great deal with blood flow and arthritis.Soak garlic in the olive oil to increase it anti bacterial properties, you can also add Frank and Myrhha for health. it will come as a crushing wave, shit i dont like that futuresight. BALANCE MUST BE, for this tiny spinning thing is part of so much more, as you look from your Microcausm prison, you cannot see. The Human insect on this rock thing, is causing Balance to corrupt, this cannnot be, IT SIMPLY CANNOT BE. Everything that is occuring is a result of balance being brought back to its center once agin, the Human Insect does not matter, Your all fucked, everyone will lose many. it will surprise me if there is enough left to keep your basic technology running. basic. The Human areas are vast and complex and FULL, that will all change for you can see so little. I will say it has been entertaining, as you fully believe beings end. That makes you again Unique. SIMPLE when a Wildflower dies during the winter, is it gone, but it comes back the next spring, same core. so SIMPLE, Not a one of nothing is seen. Does not a tree grow a new limb when it is broken, your human insect just consumes the trees, so awful of your kind. You dont know and you dont care. Nature says thanks for the fracking, will make the coming easier. Limbs with issues are back to function, that is nice. I feel sorry for the children, boy will the human insect have a wake up (your term)... The cost is the cost, to nature we are an insect causing Imbalance in her existance, cannot happen ! She did warn us, we did not hear her, we still do not. There are those who try for Nature, they hear something, but Greed rules here, so they aree pushed aside. now nature will push the Human insect asside. Your not worth anything, and now your causing problems on a scale you cannot even see, much less undertand. It is as you have made it, in everyway! All Blessings All

1 comment: