Uhhhhh...

You exist, and are slid into another to observe. all things are drawn for you, yet upon arrival, no memories are with you, uhh, a few minor ones. they come as a download to your mind over the life your in. To realize anything is sorta like being in the 3rd person. You try to communicate but those who want to listen cannot understand, their minds require direct paths , step by step, rather than a stream of knowledge. so much taught all lost, no examples found in many decades. setting up an entity on this world which will allow me to travel anywhere, this will take a few of your lifetimes, and that is ok, for to stay out of the shine, means to move slowly and quitely as a cat, or as some have referred to them as devils. The technology Human kind has is Interesting, even if lumpy. The door is to your left yet no one seas it. thought tech...sadly you no longer have the time to get there, y'all should have been there a century or 2 ago. the door leads to other realms, but then there are those places outside the realms, from which I exist. each realm is of its own with its own king, you are but one in Infinity, Your Interesting as you never found the master element. Not all things can exist in white light, it has effects on things as you well know, you were taught to fear the dark so you never looked, Sadness. basic things like oak to clean, is unknown to your entire world today. How? it is after all water, it is what those caskets you walk around in are made of. You sure are unique, you were taught and threw it away, all of it, as foolishness, Infeaking Credible !!! 100% of the knowledge is gone, I could make ELON's batteries 3000% more efficent with my water, but as with all humans, they dont listen, Unique. I have come to notice that in most of this world, fathers do not pass knowledge to their sons, it is expected of education systems...and as with religion, they control what you see hear think, Unique.Parents have no idea how to pass their gained knowledge to their young in this world, Unique, in all of this world even, your animals teach their young all of them, only humans do not and not cause they dont want to or are to busy, they have lost the ability all together. Unique.Your world is so Unique I come here to see for myself, all of me he can use, he has used my eyes ears, and so much more, i am a proud servant. Truly I do not feel sorry for humanity, all of it is caused by your single species, it is just unique. I have brought him joy when he has borrowed my eyes or /and ears. I buy a box of popsicles at the store and give the box to customer service and ask them to donate them to the children who come in with their parents, as not everyone can afford extras, by this I put 20+ smiles on 20+ childrens faces. I KNOW THAT MAKES THE OLD MAN SMILE, Yes, yes i do. Your world is alive all of it, all things live, when you stop that your world suffers, so welcome to the adjustment. Your odds are surviable, but not by enought to hold even your simplest technology, whats left will forget all things, and it will once again begin. WHen the animals rule, is always an odd thing to see, even your pyramids wont hold through the forthcoming adjustment. Very hard to estimate what I know to be a couple millionths of a second to your years, time is very slow here. Look at the sky and you can see slower realms, your black holes are very very fast realms and a doorway of sorts, but 1st one must be within the realm, or the door is sour. This body is/ was abused, a great deal, taking a great time to heal, until now I was unsure what it was, I suspected and felt but confirmation is nice for this mind. I like to do what I will term (this is sorta new) mind surf, and not just humans, actually i find animals less scatterbrained, I ride my Harley and feel, one thing this life has allowed me, unexpected for truly i only touch an open mind (almost all are open), for a second or 2 of your time but they are endless and feel like a massage for my mind, so beautiful. Felt it forever, only now had it clear up into undertanding. A soothing feeling has come over me these last few months, one of that which you have longed for, for so long has arrived, and this task will end, thankfully. I am quite content in having found myself. Blessings Friends Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment