Note for me... to remind me ...

The Experiement has reached its conclusion. A grand amount of healing to do. too much of that which makes all things slippy, yet mixes with water well...(Some ARGO Friends) and the same result, the damage is either dry or wet..Dry seems worst...uggghhh. too much of that which makes all things stop, and exists in all water and the same result, damage... A balance must be achieved and an awareness of oneself is REQUIRED, this part ..how to say today, Freaks me out...bahahaha... The damage is across the entire entity, and can be caused to all things, a development which is certianly unexpected.. I understand your reluctance Old man, this mind takes its time.. You 1st old man, even before myself... Always KIndness and Love All Blessings ALL Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment