Early days and the nice girl with the unique mind...

AS I have said many times, it is my Very Early Days here. Ran into a Human female with a unique mind. Most mind are scatter, some are calmer these are the best of what humanity has. Every once in a while run into a mind that has what I will call, "Controlled Scatter" A mind unaware of it's potential, yet with grand capabilities, oh but to teach our own selves is so very difficult. She know who she is, we have spoken. She is aware of what she is , although when her mind has been there a while the scatter takes over, a bit to much. She could understand enough to learn, I would assume. Most lessons to train the mind, which we taught to our very young long ago, are scary to the current beings here and they close the door when the scatter has to much fear within it. Bringing the minds here and now anywhere is very difficult. All the leaders see is protection...Lines in the sand??? when I come across a mind which has potential, it is just a really grand things to see, all minds were like this once, the closed ones were the rarity? Today all minds are closed and everything is Greed. Those with unique minds are everywhere, yet the are content with the scatter, that is Group. When seeking look for something out of Group, be aware bad creatures are looking as well. The little Devils, (Today called Cats) are a sensor for the Bad Creatures, oh but so much to learn to understand their minds and Signals. So Very Much Lost. All Blessings ALL Aqua

2 comments:

  1. I would like to say my mind is open, yet in every moment this is not the case. I battle and see all the battles that surround. It truly is difficult to become what I am becoming, living in this world here. Only to realize that I have always been becoming. Like a watchtower my mind can shine a ray into the past, and I see it has always been there. Part of me has thought many times that I am crazy, and many other minds as well along the way. Especially if I ever happened to try to explain any part. I still stumble sometimes into that loop, Even though I know 99% percent of the time what I am explaining can't be explained or in some cases my intentions wasn't the purest. Although, still meant to be. Darkest nights of mine, scattered as vines, thorns seem to poke and pry. Revealing so many endless sides, through the fear I have strived. Fire watery pettles float and sink within ocean tides. I long to relearn and share. No matter how dark it gets, Eternity is where my Dragon sits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go by there on Occasion.
    I would like to speak with you for a while.
    You read nice, kind, care, at core, hence the abilities you do not understand.
    I may be able to help you gain control.
    We could try.
    Blessings Child
    Aqua

    ReplyDelete