In a Nutshell, In plain as much as is possible..fer fun...

I arrived, many decades went by, The being born of the woman, was here. He has left, kinda...I control more than he. He is here 20% now, and less and less. It cannot be spead up beyond the normal speed at which the body heals, but it will continue to heal so long as balance is correct. The body will have clear flags, things to look for. Fer decades I taught, can it really be that simple. Turns out it is. The entire last 15 years are written in my Alchemical Diary here. No one can talk of things unknown in such a way as to not seem insane, it is as it is. I have many who are continually shocked when the see me, for they can sea. Those you call Sumarians, they were Eternal. I can tell you what happened, but it is a long way into the veil, and if your paying attention, that is hard for the mind. Here is a grand Hint. IT HAS A GREAT DEAL TO DO WITH THE BIRTH OF THE WORD, LUCIFER. Look closer friends. That's easy ARGO. To read something so unbelieveable and very difficult to write into plain english, for not a one of nothing is acknowledged by your peoples, anywhere it seems. I believe your species know. You may have fogotten 100%, and that is amazing. The extra abilities although still light seeming are growing everyday, a grand example...( Read what I write, You will FEEL me, Not an accident ! In 3 years ask my qpf friends. I have learned that balance is delicate , but the eternal side of me will not let me expire, so long as it is not to hot or on the oil side of the scale, or not to cold or on the acid side of the scale...what scale..well the earth's, simple. So long as I remain centered , well the legends.... Thats Enough. ALL Blessings ALL AQUA

No comments:

Post a Comment