Just Notes to store here...Aqua

My Fellow Salamanders. Many here want to Learn..OK. 1st YOU must teach your mind to absorb this knowledge. WHY? Because this knowledge is completely unknown, and as a result, is 100% within the IMPOSSIBLE. No matter how much you desire to know, your mind will take the time it takes to absorb this information. Until that happens, YOUR MINDS will read it all and see it as foolishness. The best way I know to defeat that Gorgon, is to read or look into that which you want so much to understand, and do so OVER and OVER and OVER....until your mind hurts, then do it a few more years and if your lucky...really lucky, your human mind will allow you to see that which is really out there, right in front of your nose. AS Plain as I can Make it... ALL Blessings ALL Aqua Read the blog..not secrets.. Beyond the human minds, capability barriers... Barriers put in place by humans. ( A grand amount like teaching children to fear things for their own safety) Your minds are well indoctrinated into what is an acceptable way to live an average of 80 years. Y'all forgot the basics.. A million of you walk by food growing everywhere, while starving... YOU FORGOT IT ALL ! Blessings Freind Fellow Salamanders Now that I have it. What is next, well it is said by many that to know is to fear God more. I believe that means the level of knowledge which becomes, the understanding of ..hmmm..standards and patterns which lie every so slightly beyond the human minds capabilities. Not cause it cannot, cause it is taught,,,same as your hatred of each other for color and looks...so far beyond foolish as to be below any animals, or mammals. A civilization so warped that it has eradicated itself.... ( Y'all cant tell yet, Oh, but Y'all will be able to tell soon, Enjoy Humans) And y'all believe what I say to be fantasy...WOW Even the Old man is surprised, not an easy accomplishment, be proud, you ave brought yourselves to extinction. WOW Humans??? ALL Blessings ALL I will not allow anyone to constructively reach me. Remember ( Good wishes for me = 100 fold the same returned to you.) ( Bad wishes for me = 10 fold the darkness for you. Please don't.) Write here 1st and we talk, then we communicate. It is INTERESTING, I hear many, but requests written here publicly 1st. All Blessings ALL my Friends AQUA I am Aqua.... Some Quite Strong minds are Joining our community. Welcome It is required that Kindness rules. Some have met the one I call the "Old Man." Any being only wants to meet that being with my blessing, any other way ... In this life you learn that, there are things worst than death, this is Infinity beyond that, so I ask all. Please Don't. All Blessings ALL Aqua. Here is something I put up a decade and a half ago. You speak funny, all of you. It is helpful for Teen Zitts.. It is good for pre makeup as well. Blessings Friends I was with Group watching one of your movies, and they said... "Some things are older than creation" I taught how appropriate.... Hello world.. I will write a blog post to expand on this one as I remember/ Figure, as the Image clears. a small portion out, a tiny portion... I do now look, at all things, Note, My eyes are borrowed on occasion, same with my ears ) from a very different point of view than any other Human in this realm. Truly Friends, I should be completely MAD... All Blessings ALL P.S Old Man...thank you for keeping me sane, and for EVERYTHING else all the time at every moment. Humbly and Obediently yours forever. Aqua Blessings Friends. I taught I would share one I wrote many decades prior. It has been in electronic form or at least a small part of it, has been for some 15 years. http://bookoflight101.blogspot.com/ Blessings Friends Aqua ....It is easy to se why, I am alone... This is a labyrinth, and survival is the only option. I can no longer turn back, only suffer...Or Achieve Balance, the Pendulum must center and stabilize for me to Heal further... Those things I can do are becoming visible, as those doing me harm are suffering terribly. One is near death now. I have no choice I will decimate their ranks... In am sorry only for the Orphans... They will not learn but they will not be able to function either...enjoy.... it takes a good mind decades (Quick ARGO LESSON )..this means the wiser the mind the longer it will take...A mind to wise may have the doors shut very tightly..? Long ago, The water was JUST RIGHT. They asked Noah, how come living to 800 years no longer happened. The little spec we are on is maturing, as with all things, and us bugs here on the surface, mean very little. All Blessings All I will heal anyone you want, from any of mans diseases, including death. To Obtain, find me some of my ROSE.. "FULVIC MINERAL" There are those on here who can certify what I am offering. NO Acids.. I will require 2 grams for testing. Once proven, I will send you a gift which WILL do as I claim. All Blessings ALL Aqua.

No comments:

Post a Comment