There are No mistakes, Just happy little accidents

This title was written by an american artist on TV , I enjoy watching. I was reminded by Brian that I am just Human like everyone else. As I have said for years, when I sea stuff, it is cloudy, I do not get a clear image, to read until it gets close to the time, it occurs. I have no idea how this is working, it just happens. Sometimes like everyone my dreams come true, I call that futuresight, My own term. It goes beyond that, and I try to sea threw the fog keeping it scattered, Yes it is scatter and it clears. As a result I will many times say something, I sea, however, as I have said many times, when I am certain I state that, when it is a guess, I state that. One thing I have tried to do, is be as open as makes sense, with all things, you folks don't getit? If I state I a certian, that means I have seen it very clearly. Currently I sea a grand amount of darkness, I have for the last 5 years... There is a thing which is to occur and it is bad and it is to occur to this entire world I sea some safe areas, and I am in the one I sea as the safest. I do this one by looking for the destruction and how much there is, if it does not seem all burnt and dead, I consider that a good place. been seeing it a while, yes it changes some. How is my mind even dealing with this, it is occuring to me daily, and nightly, yet I am not Insane, or it is all a dream. My mind hurts. How can I know things, and do things, I make choices which seem to effect many yet I do not quite understand it. Wow all this in plain, but you will only sea foolishness. I can be in a mall, and compell many of the people, better than 60%, to just walk into and fill a store, then empty the store, and do that over and over till my brain hurts...what the how...but it is what I do for fun now...Like really I am typing this, and I don't believe me. I would speak about the crows, but even I dont think I am doing that, yet it is done. The very young...(Long ago in my blog) look backwards, I know why they stare at me...figured that out, makes no sense...like all of this yet folks are no longer dying. I have a human mind yet it seems the stuff coming in is meant for a mind which is simply more. My Brain Hurts...I do not get headaches, and can remove them with a touch.(Many, Many,Many know this...) Darkness is a lot easier, so yea, thats is the other side. I have found that it all has somewhat of a price, it can be negociated, but a price all the same, I am happy I have kept away from the dark, but it is coming for all of us. I am also happy i went after the health rather than the gold, for there is no one else left, anywhere. I am it, or so it would seem. for the church to not know has been a shock to me, but by now they would have shut me up if they were hiding it still. I believe they hid it so well, they forgot what the popes Knights found for them so many decades ago. To live multiple lifetimes is not difficult, especially if you lead with kindness, so many things I have learned. When I know something, and I am certian, I wll state that I am certian. Sadly, the darkness still comes. I forgive almost everyone, as I have a good idea what happens when I do not, and that statement does not include those things I can do, the abilities, I don't believe me I can do, Yet I do them headaches 100 times per year. Being this being, me, is as being in a confinment where to do what you need to do is labourus and requires many , yet it was to be that way...it should be easy and ready and to do it should have been an evening thing, yet now it is simply not possible. When I nudge groups of folks, a common denomenator is needed, and they must never sea the picture they are within. Whenwe are young, our cells regenerate very fast and constantly, but there are those that do not, Brain cells, are some which age and replacing them is not like switching up a cancer cell, which is easy. I do not know how this occurs, what I know with certianty, is that so far the score is 100%. Every single time..The cancer is there, drink the juice or use the oil, cancer is as though it was never there. I have sent a friend in Denmark some sands, he will be healthier soon. I do try, really old one I do, and will continue.. ALL Blessings ALL aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment