Notes to me...to you...to us...

The Knights of Centurion Solbirds sing aloud.. 
Am pup is akey, anything can be so, but to take so and give it preached rugs, 
well then it is much closer to heaven...




Flatroll... "Words hark" , "Yaw Only"... "Such torts" NoN "be cats place" !




Dear S


            I hope time finds you well, and darkness remains your friend.


           As I study this riddle, things become clearer, and sometimes something I have seen so many times mentioned, all of a sudden clears up...it's like I knew that, but the realization is so much clearer....Like all the rest of this, it is so hard to explain.. but remind me of it, and I just might explain, should you need me to.
You have proven a dedicated intellectual, with clear eyes and great ears, I thank you for that, may our knowledge continue to Increase together.

       I understand as I have said to you before why some, get it yet can not get it, so much in that statement said. I am not sure even knowing, can not completely guarantee s, as it seems there are recipe's for all things anyone could Imagine.
As we use our solvents and watch so closely our reactions, with our eyes in a darkness no one can comprehend, making these things come to light is a task which does make all of the sciences dull by comparison.
     When the wise man operates with his "shark words" on a soul to clean its heart,  he could clean it's heart with only a recipe of solvents, why then he chooses non, operating in his own skilled and painful way, it is easier they would say, but easier for whom the operator, or operatee?
   The mix of knowledge we study is more vast than the galaxies, or universe's themselves, and it is written by so many for everyone, it is this teacher we have created of our own sharks word, which can allow us to see with our eyes what indeed God had Nature herself do.
As I have said before, and will say again many times I can look at the tree everyday as I pass it back and forth, yet one day I see that particular branch, which I am sure I have seen so many times, and it has new growth, or is it me which has new growth perhaps, is it the water, but which ever it is, it is there today, that answer I seeked for so long, yet, but, how....
I see that tree every day back and forth ?
Is not can not fun, is not our majic good majic, with it's Instructions in time itself?
Now to go and move that mountain just a bit, not to much, the birds may notice....
I find it quite satisfying that we understand this as well as each other quite clearly, as we are ever so diligently removing that veil of wisdom, which hides such a great deal from our eyes and ears.
May you keep seeking for generations, my friend, cause sure as there is heavens I shall...
Tron

2 comments:

  1. dude you gotta tell me how you control it yeah i kinda get the idea that whatever happens for a reason but i dont have a lot of red left

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I hope time finds u well n darkness remains ur friend " Sounds like a curse to me.. Using clever words by clever people who hv trained hard how to use sweet n good word system. I m sorry I m so blunt n it sounds mean I know but it's clear n saves time ⌚ though.. People not gonna kill u for speaking blunt! If so let them! Try karma only gonna catch up with them. I just isolatw myself from those people who hv intentions. They r full of fear. I just hate liars n my mom keep wasting time walking around here n there expanding the length of the senstence too long n I just don't get her. I prefer short blunt precise clear commimunication. N just send them love n healing along after that Or may be while talking blunt sending if to the past.

    ReplyDelete