ME...I asked, I begged.....

This world and this mind.. Such things can be done, for "all is mind" Nudging is easier wehen it is a desire... My mind is always on fire, since just before the Pink Moon... Reaching needs focus, Your scatter shows your desire... Yes ARGOspeak, a Grand Amount... I can almost reach anytime, no words which are not impossible... Removing headaces is what I learned years ago... Awareness of me, allows for slides... As I have stated for Decades, this side scares me... When it is really real, (as a child would say), the mind is confused... Grasping that known as Impossible and holding it in ones hand, is a very different experience, it hurts the mind, a Grand amount. A grand numbers of times I have heard the Doctors state , it is the end, they are done.. All of them I still know, a few quite well... Still need doctors for the basics as we are almost normal, we just heal from all things... ALL those things taught to not renew within the human, does renew within us. When balance is perfect, healing is fast and clean as with a child, forever, no matter the years... Sumerians were cooked by those which watch us in this current era... Your grand technology, cannot see them, they are many... I clearly remeber sliding backwards, I have written of it... Only a tiny piece of my memories came with me... It was like waking up, at a choosen point and not choosing that which, I should have choosen.. I would not be here now. A Destiny point, you would call it... ALL Blessings ALL aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment