Before and After...Life

Everyone always asks about what is after death.. Those memories are old and very cloudy but i will try to draw a picture for you. we are as a fish in an Ocean, we are the fish which has free will, when our fish dies, its Intellegence, or at least a part there of, which cannot be acted on in the same way as the fish with free will. It is as though the remaining Intelligence has spent a lifetine gathering itself for some reason, and whats left exists more as part of the ocean. a part just like all the other parts only the fish without the free will is part of the whole ocean, as though a drop of water only everywhere all the time. Best I can do with this mind, and communication method. Pictures would be better but then, y'all forgot how to read them. None of you understand anyway. I speak of things which are Impossible or are of Myths and Legends, it is not your fault, your mind can only accept what it can accept...The ASPI are close to understanding but quite hard to get focused...These beings and these minds, so undisiplined. WHen you die you merly go back, and become part of all things again. No one has ever had a spoken word or Image about how we become free will beings. We are afterall within a being and part of that same being. It is a question which has perplexed even the Old Man. How can we be, for he is all things always and forever. How can we be, especially with our own free will. Y'all dont understand cause I am saying so much here, so so much being said. Life truly is a ride, no one knows how you get on the ride, not evem the old man I believe, but once done you just go back, and want to come back more than anything. I mean how do I exist, how can I know the things I know. I can visually see the future if I close my eyes and focus, christ I can live any moment in any life the same way at anytime, Yes I can be you. This mind wont let me understand quite how but every cycle I get considerably stronger, ANYONE who reads my blog can feel me, that is not an accident. When you read what I have written, I can be you...Once the link is made, well it took me a long time to figure how to break it, then how to comtrol it, then how to control the level of your emotions from the moment I felt, then being able to adapt it to use it if needed...Think on that friends. I have teleknetics down, well sort of, it is when needed more than on demand, quite odd...The wings are mine I can feel it some times, very strong . My Favorite is being able to be unseen in any crowd, and I can carry others as well, truly Star wars stuff, stuff of dreams and stories. So many stories about this, 99% of everything revolves around this, the Old Man is the 1%. I have done this a million billion times and the memories are always the same...every time fells like the 1st time. It use to be we kept the memories but that creates confusion in these minds as to whats real, we lost some to that. This freewill thing, so much fun, even if all you can do is watch. ALL Blessings ALL Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment