things are rumbling...

Deep beneath us, is another world, and something is causing it to stir. We have many sources world wide, and all of them are overproducing like never before seen. Something is causing a stir, and it is not good for those living on top.
What I seee is all dark from humankinds microcausum point of view, but things must be as thigs muct be, balance must always be. There is but one way out, and it would be with me, or someone who can move from one realm to another. A choice which in this world requires some unique elements, If you want in find the following and let me know..."FULVIC MINERAL" In Latin FULVUS, Just the mineral, no acids. Can be white light grey, but yellow is prefferred.Find this under any name for me and your ticket is bought, front row. I will be able to tell if it is correct. A funny species you focus on anything gold, and cannot see the sea headeed right for you from all around. I TRULY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE CAUSE OF THE BOWLES OF OUR EARTH STIRING SO... I do know that we will all know very soon. All Blessings ALL Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment