things seen in....time

I rarely write of that which I am not certian but this is concerning. As what you call your world warms up things change. There is a type of insect, not seen by your species, at least not living which has awakened, they will multiply rapidly and are very bad...That is it, that is the memory or future sight. they are the size of Pomona bugs, they are here. It will be very Interesting. It is as with most of this no gonna be good for man. I am unsure what they do, but it will be bad. I dislike the darkness, but I see a great deal of it. SO many changes occuring right in front of you..Here is one that is Yours...yet I see...These electronic things are done. It has gotten sloopy and choopy all over this rock to use YOUR electronic things, There is a war occuring. It will never be as good as it was last month. What you call LAND LINES will once again be needed very soon. That is a single example, there are 100's per day everywhere yet no one sees, till it is near the end of whatever cycle it is, WOW your truly is a lost species.It effects your Hospital care systems as much as your toilet, it will be Intersting to see numbers lost to plain ole stupidity. I suspect they will be Very high. Many of your species does not know that tossing a rock into water will make the rock sink to the bottom of the water, it is amazing that that is so damn true. Your global system to teach, teaches the mundane at best and teaches, not a thing which is both necessary and would save lives, and your precious money...Ohhh That Greed...What has started, is that upon awakening I am not within myself but rather I envelope my sourdings, and they are as much a part of me as my arms or legs, in this time and place it is new to me, but there is a twitch that says been here before, and I carry enough memories to know this to be true. Like it says on the other electronic thing Facebook, you must come to me, to call me is to do it may times and for many rings, for I answer that thimg when I want to and very rarely for long, for it is always about a human so loved who is at the end of their days , often young ...It makes me feel sad, but I leave it available, yes it is very very diffficult to find and you need detication to get an answer, and you must come to me is never the answer wanted...it is as it is. You were taught all of this, but greed gold silver etc, took it all away, silly wabbit, tricks are for ...those who can read Pictures. You even forgot food, you could feed everyone, it grows in the desert well enough, wow your an amazing species, it grows, you see it everywhere and you do not know it is food...wow oh wow. the hungry walk right on by, amazing... I wonder what I will think of your realm when I go back, yours is a species which has traded your own children for greed, and your doing it again, with the veil of rushing to save lives, you have done this in the near past as well with a disease you called Polio. You will only work on that which will bring you gold, even at the death of your own children, amazing. There are things you choose to not see, and that is almost worst. Well enough plain Sight words for now. Watch for the bugs they are here, again. The temperature is just right, and they are food for, oh crap...The flying ones will be coming too. thick glass maybe...a while yet. When Sandstorms become a good thing, those here will understand some. Said that to make y'all think... All Blessings ALL Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment