The lonely half of the species thing....and a request....love, Joy and Happiness...,

I am unsure how to lay this...I will try in Plain, understanable plain, perhaos some... I am Lonely, it is a new feeling for this being at least as far as I am concerned, and it is yucky. IT is the female I want, so terribly that I can feel the desire everywhere, it is almost all consuming at times, it is strange. welcomed and scary at the same time, and yet I almost enjoy it. Speaking with a female has become somewhat of a thrill, such a strange mind, and yet? There is an interchange which occurs even across these machines, it is clearly visable (Thats bits ARGO). It is something with the unfamiliar, that seems to cause this to occur to us. Once familarity is there, the feeling of want lessens. This is one of your unexplainables, this could be a while...99.9% like all of you...same with doubt..that little bit can make a big difference. I am working on the lonely, alas so much is still new to me, since the old man laid down the law for me. He was tired of waiting, and took to teach me a personal lesson. Now I do. Please Father, the lonely sucks, I need one or two of the opposite sex here, as companionship is required for these minds. All Blessings ALL A Man

No comments:

Post a Comment