Just something

It continues,,,,Always seems like it needs to be darkest before dawn,,,Every time, but this alteration is feeling considerably different..... I have what appear to be dumps occuring in very odd places on my body, at least they appear to be dumps. They are always local, so Heart and Brain,,, A dump on my head,, 1st one...had to come right through the skull, big bone, but it is certianly not a toxin from my feet being pushed out my flesh on my head,, it is always simple..so local ! Our bodies save anything it can find to keep us functioning. That has gotten harder and harded, as the more sanitary we are the less NATURE we get...Not a Grand choice. AS I change I still have not surpassed the 33 year spot, Indicated I believe by the guy that book is about. It is a hard barrier to get through, and mankind has noticed the growing stop at 21 years but they have not seen a thing of the 33 year one...Humans, you study the difficult and ignore the simple...Odd. 33 is about ther time they start to check hearts for function and such...they see it but do not care...so Odd... I believe I haver consume a grand amount and the change is in a hurry, or that is how it feels, but I need to find a way to punch through the 33 year barrier.Here s a fact that none will believe..The Mona Lisa has that grin cause it is a second self portrait of Leonardo after he chosse that change, yes this allows that. A way to hide, if your looking for an older man, a young lady will be of no interest. All things are alterable, even the universe herself, belief, and knowledge are what is needed, but mankind has their wisdom...So Interesting..
Follow all the bad lerssons as the lead to Greed. and done bvery very well overf tjhpousands of years. ALL Blessinhgs ALL Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment