Time and those things which Humankind Does..

Your time and Space on this world are at a juncture, none of you see. There are varitions, big ones occuring within this realm and those effect all things, Humans are part of all things. Your all kore irritable, since just before Christmas, that C holiday, ( a Good marker for time in any case) the Hearts of light which I once seen in a futuresight , I now know, there will be white lights and they will be described as hearts of Light, I know not why? They will kill large portions of your tiny world, you will be without so much. The Darkness which you will unleash upon yourselves will be very terrible. and sadly it will not end for your species will carry with them the actions near your future now. I wish for this realm at least as I am here, it were not so but it is as it is, the decision is not mine, and the choices have been Humanities. You will now get that which you have sown, your Dark man is here. Notre Dame, It is simply all black, the future is nothing but sadness...I am sad.I missed, gonna keep those I am asked to keep and the rest ,oh I dont know say 7.4 billion...Was nice to have known you. It will be the diseases that will cause your numbers to drop fast, and that will be caused by Humankinds hand. I have travelled time and space and do somewhat at will..No way to speak it in these languages. I will make myself 21 years again but to re-experience as new is well,,, where I come from, one rule is we cannot carry our memories , it screws things up..or so I am made too understand. To re-experience Love for the 1st time again, the thrill of holding hands, the first kiss, If you carry your memories you cannot re-experience, but if you don't have them it is new but you do not know it. I can do such odd things with such solids, I am working in the cratures of the night. I did Pop into myself (best words) and carry some, but just questions when I arrived and I did not do as I was to do. As I heal once again from an error...I am my only 1st experiement, and should be dead 25 times...seems someone has another plan for me. What this body has been put through as I have learned is beyond Imagination, well beyond the veil, unbelievable, and Impossible, would be grand understatements. My abilities and their strenghts seem to follow my emotional status, and that makes control difficult, I need to find a way around, this oat path.The darker stuff always seems so much stronger and easier to do. We do not really see ourselves ( the Dracul story and the mirror part), although when you are being looked at in that way by 20 and 30 somethings , well you do see it , in a sideways fashion through a lens called "Vanity".Enough. Blessings Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment