So Much Different, but soo Much...all in Plain, tiny bits of ARGOspeak

Well, Here I am, awake now. Took many years, decades, etc.. Sommuch new, Health of this being 1st. I like this device, sort of a keep of notes. Not much I cannot do now, the Balance is a great issue, in this age. as there was a time when it was just part of being here, that would be the ones you call Summerians. One day I will write on them, I have some good memories, I can go get, same with the one which seems to thrill you, Atlantis..Twas a Volcano and it blew up...Not much of nothing left. Took this mind a long time to connect the dots. at least the dots which begin this task. I asked for this, I begged for this, I prayed for this, It now scares me a grand amount, but I am new to this being and the adjustment time required is very slow here. I will define my being for y'all. I am what might be called the 3rd adam... whether i want the job or not, it is mine for Eternity or as long as the old man wants me here. no one listens anymore, Not a one of nothing of you... It seems to become to hard for all humans for the last thousand or so years. It is true you live in an instant world, where your desires are instantly satisfied and still that is just not enough, while there are others which live with so little that they starve, as they walk by a plant with so much protien that it can feed them all. It grows at deserts edges and was at one time persuaded to grow along the edges of deserts everywhere for it is food. Your Technology could have such things as to go many millions of times beyond their wildest thoughts, it is directly on the tip of your nose, yet you cannot sea it. Not a one of nothing of you will do anything to help your species, all must be Greed and Marketing for numbers. It is too late to tell your kind but I would show Elon Musk... If told the earth and part of this universe would cease to be, your a war like.... Imagine being able to do almost anything to anything..yea...from anywhere.. I believe and this is me only, that 2051 shall be your species last days. Can that be changed, sure become kind to one another and help everyone, not one eception... Something I think which in Human minds exists, behind a Veil which y'all have created for yourselves. I'am no longer me,( I hear that cry in my mind from the one who was here, it is far away now) and it seems as though that which was mine is less than that which is my task, I have Interuptions and they are uncomfortable making, but this realm is so slow. That which is all things will 1st protect itself, and although your free will is Interesting, your desire for strife is causing this to become Imbalanced, as will be fixed. Some of you who Meditate, will know the sea, yea that is where we exist except when we are here, that which your seek, is it a red semi transparent wholly powerful water type. Look for the one drop, and find that which you seek. My mind can now find the words, yet for most it stills seems like ARGOspeak. "Times they are a changing my friends" Dylan...A good writer. ALL Blessings ALL Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment