On Spiritual Transformation....

I find myself to not be myself, it is a difficult place to write from. ST John said it best...(one mans leaves.....) The being I am now is not the being I started out as within this realm, and I know why and who and how, but the slowness of time here is such as to give much to much time. Each of you barely exist, some 80 years, and your wholly DUM... How can you have forgotten it all? It was Expected but it was to have been prevented, and now to save y'all... WOW such a task given and only with a like being's body and very limited abilities. and to add..with all/100% of the knowledge removed from your history and hidden, to be forgotten. All in an effort to control y'all so some may get their greed, therby signifying their great power? On some days, within this....I truly feel like saying goodbye, what you've done was unimagineable. As i continue to alter this being, I find it to be stronger and stronger, I am relearning the ancient alphabeth, so I can read what I have missed over a few...... Then I can assess. Like so much of your worlds history it exist in complete detail, and is kept hidden, for a multitude of reasons, not a one of nothing is worth a breath. Your a very odd species, You can have will and do Kill your own offspring, regularly, another fine thing unknown till your kind. Old one, are they really worth it, take a few and restore, see if they re evolve on another world somewhere, and give this beauty to some who will be right to it. If they do not they are so DUM they are fully unknown and no one will even know they were, there will be memories within the sea, but they will be limited...
A long time, nothing yet found to give them worth. ALL Blessings ALL Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment