I am a child of Fullcanelli...

It is his studies, my mind can filter through to get, the information needed. I am always seeking my elements. I have it, although using it to accomplish something as simple as Eternal life has proven to require balance. I have caused my body trauma, as I am my only experiement. On 2 occasions I have been shaking hands with death.By the rules of Modern medicine I should be dead, all carefully documented on their medical computers, Amazing.They are too busy to notice me, Amazing. As I remember, discover, learn, dream, all of this, it does bring me to the old man, for he is the only one who can answer my questions, and he does, but this Human mind has it's issues understanding. For it is all beyond the Veil...this means, it all exists within the Impossible, so for human minds it is beyond difficult, why I am not a complete crazy, I cannot explain.It is impossible, silly, makes no sense, That is correct, The Human mind... I know, and can do things, wow. I have tried to let others know that I have found, 1000's of new elements, Yea that is correct, The correct words, If only any Human would listen, but barely 1 in 100000. Amazing. You know that foil, we can make some if you will only listen. Ahhh. but it is easier to let your civilisation expire, Humans? How do I get someone to listen? If you look, all of the great human minds looked at the old books, they could see something there, but not quite, It is beyond the veil, in the Mind realm of Impossible. Einstein, Newton, etc... To know the Old man, is to accept, NOT what a man says, but what you know to be kindness and live with kindness. Be true to Love and caring, and together Humans can achive it all, but Y'all seek Gold, always and it is more Important than your offsping, which is unknown anywhere else. What it is is Water, Just of an Old type, which existed everywhere at one time, but Time no matter how slow or fast changes all things. I recreate the old water, and water , well, it is above, Below, all around, and within, is it not? I also believe, someone is lying to humanity, for why is D2O and Deterium Not on the Table of Elements? Ask a University Proffessor, any University proffessor. The Fact that they are not on The Table of Elements in of itself speaks to something being known and kepy hidden, or perhaps, kept hidden so well as to have been completely forgotten. It is as your children of the 1960's in America would say "star fuel", The fuel of Creation itself, that God Molecule, in abundance, for it creates any cell needed but must be replenished. Want to not die, no matter how sick, no matter the disease, contact me and we can talk.I have no objection to healing you, and all it requires is for you to meet me and drink 1 large glass of tasty juice.Then go on your own way, and when the disease comes back, come get more. You will always need more, about every 18 months, therefore I will see you every 18 months, and as a result you will be healthy for as long as you choose. As with all things the proff is in the pudding, hence why it is free to you all. Just come here to Florida with your illness, and it will go away. I enjoy healing chilren most, bring them by, it is just juice. There is one who is willing to speak of what has occurred to him, he has and is healing, Daniel ST George on the ALCHEMY101 Facebook page. I have been noticed now, and things will change, I do want to heal. All Blessings ALL Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment