Just some notes...

I 'am me, what does that mean, wow still figuring that out, doubt it will ever end. I write here, and read most comments and try to reply. There is on occasion some who jump on with a solution and carry on for a while. The Human mind is odd, There was a time when words were not used, except on special occasions, or say with Mother...ahhhh You still have that ability, you have put it away completely in your Impossible closet, that closet is so full... So Odd. Me well I have it across this computer thing. "A GRAND NUMBER OF YOU HAVE FELT ME, DIRECTLY. MANY OF YOU HAVE HAD, CALL THEM DREAMS SHALL WE..." I reach wherever I think I need to, for I need another. Truly, Just an ability every human possesses, but y'all know better, and die around 80 years. I leave the ramblings up, and do not delete them for they are a fine example of .....of what, what are you now? Humans are certainly more primitive than their ancestors in every respect except Technology. I must be here, I made my agreement, but I do not like it. I will honor with all I am my volunteer position for the task I am to complete. Always and Forever I am 2nd.... Always you 1st old man, Your Humble and obedient servant. Aqua Here's a time based Fact, No one of nothing can prove... The Sumerians, upset the wrong species in the realms of THREE.. They were eliminated, using Nukes, Yes Nukes. The Entire surface of the world was Nuked, over and over and over, Then some time went by and we were here...Maji, Atlantians..Some survived , but no Tech, and all but Zero Knowledge, Now we are here. The Sumerians knew the Base Element, so they traveled and knew many species. Those Species still watch your Entertainment, as you fight your wars...etc...So sad. Just my Mind. ALL Blessings ALL Aqua So delicate is the thing called the human. You don't understand, but you truly are a bag filled with water...and Truly nothing more. Your Vanity, has given to Greed all it needed to Dam your civilization. You do not know your base element, such that you have never seen all those things that can be. If I were to show you now, you would truly weaponize it and do grand bad things, on such a scale as your minds cannot perceive. This is a world of three, so 3 leads to 3 and so on.. Not a one of nothing of you, know what I speak of, and it can be seen on Google....WOW. Your Hubble has shown you worlds of 6 and 8, you have the images, you just do not know what you are looking at...So Sad. Our sea is big, beyond the minds comprehension, but it is tiny, for the seas, are without end, forever. One merly needs to drink from the correct source, and the sea will provide. Y'all have experienced it, but know nothing, Y'all call them miracles... When your mind cannot understand, you turn it off. You say the words that your trying, but that is after your mind has turned it off. So Sad. You say flight or fight , I say Run or Turn Off. Y'all won't fight even some, to learn. Your minds can do better, but not a one of nothing of you will actually try, for really, real. There are always many options looked at when we come back, this has never been seen anywhere before. You were taught, and today 8 billion beings, not a one of nothing that has a clue. Most unimaginable even by us... A new entry for our book, congratulations. SO Sad, your done, and I am to find some worth keeping, sadly, Not likely. When I 1st got here, there was time...Now even as slow as it is here, your done. All Blessings ALL. Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment