For the AURA readers, "Scatter" and a note...

Many, and I do mean quite many. know that I can read anyone from anywhere as I wish. AS I have found a Rose, which is better,stronger, than the last... I am once again changing, I can see and feel the Scatter y'all make, so much more, and it is more defined. I can sea, the scatter now, at least some, this is what AURA readers sea. It is like a 1970's mood ring toy, as it changes with mood expressions. Cloud produce a color choices for those who can sea. Your scatter , Once I know it, I know it forever, no matter your location. It use to be that, it was everywhere all the time, took a decade to learn to block it, then to funnel it to individuals, and learn to use it. Now it is a tool. If I can remove a headache, with a swipe of my hand...and darkness is easier, how hard would it be for me to put a headache in that scatter. I am very good at protecting myself. Note: Trees rocks, walls, everything produces Scatter, all has emotion... Y'all just cannot sea it, cause y'all just don't care...so sad... No one ever wants to play my game. That makes no difference, I can climb into any mind anytime and look around. Many know this... You can feel what I write. That is on purpose by me, I assure y'all. AS my new Rose alters me yet again, my abilities are exploding. up to now,all I could really do was slight pushes on weak minds, now it seems that is changing for me on a grand basis. My protections are such that their is a large group with bad things occuring within their human skulls, and, not a one of nothing of them know why. Wronging me is 10 fold return and very bad for all...I will not alter this. Kindness on the other hand is 100 fold return. All Blessings Friends aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment