Me and My Troublesome mind...

For the last decades, have been fighting off aqua. I have beeen losing, my fight if it can be called that, it is coming to it's end. St.John said it best, "one man leaves and another takes his place". I can feel it occuring. It will release my mind, I do not know exactly what that means My mind and body are altering in a way that is new, to me. It scares me, I am still resisting , although it has never been enough. I had to learn to stop hearing the Scatter Y'all make, that taught me how to hold some of it use it, etc...it goes forever. Seems so long ago. I have told everyone the what how, where ... Yet Not a one of nothing of you can sea...so Odd. I am only slightly a fan of what you call abilities, yes, they scare me. You tell someone what they are thinking, and they get all silent and concerened. Always they run. I can't help it, I am what I am. I am becoming more and more the new guy. odd even to me. You see what I look like but have you looked close, I can be 25 or 55 years on your scale, I have found about 35 to 45 is an appearance well accepted. When you look very young, you are treated as such, and that has contains more Bad than Good.So hard to believe and accept that I just typed those words and they are correct...wow. For the Look close at my skin , friends, I can be many people with ease. and not much hollywood needed... A nice thing I have learned, quite minor but fun to toy with, and I have gotten good enough that with the ad of the abilities, I can disappear, anytime anywhere, and that can be quite handy. For the most of it I can, control my enviornment, but sometimes I get wronged by someone. Faith is my avenger for the most part. Yes some are gone, a few to many I would say, especially the young one, but I did not know, I am sorry. Your minds, even the well trained ones are things I can drive like a car, you just need to let me, and y'all do, but it is so indirect, even for me , were it not for the constant result always proving the pudding, I still find it hard to accept.Those who wrong me move on within 2 years, puding way to many times...I shall however not remove my protections for in this time and place it will be different. Your species will learn if there is too be only 2 and we restart, you will once again learn. I was born a lot like you, I slowed the process, but could not stop it, I learned things to aid it, all while trying to run from it. It has become me, and is doing so daily more and more. Think of it along these lines, oh so young ones...When looking at a star, but if you look right strait at it, it vanishes, so you need to look beside where it is to be and then only can you see it. I sea the world in the old way, a lot now. This is what I mean. It is ARGOspeak as it is clear, just not to your well trained minds. Once you know how something truly works , it can become odd. The mechanisiums in place are what Biddha said.."All is Mind" In doing that which is what Buddah said, doors open, some I reclose, but none close fully ever again, it all seeps through, I have learned to use it all quite well. Thank You Very Much Old man. many of those doors I can open and shut at will. What a neat statement.although they never again fully seal. Good or Bad, Unfortunately. To say it has become my life is a grand understatement, for it has taken over, and does so more daily. For me to choose to step back now is a very difficult thing, but it is my early days. ALL Blessings ALL aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment