I am sorry....

I am here. , many know me.. If the headache has started and has not been pronounced cancer...Yet. Then I would suggest you ask for forgiveness from the Holy Spirit, for that is who controls that...The headache and cancer ,,That is ALL ME. as It states..I am sorry. You will not cause me harm and walk away, nor will your families, Leukimia is a terrible childhood disease. Remember it is not me which you must convince, it is that which is all things. I truly wish you the best. It is all crazy but the darn pudding keeps proving out 100%, everytime.. My abilities are such that I can bring any man to his knees right in front of me, without touchng him in any way, I can sense multiples coming soon...I go to events, and unusualy there is no violence, 2 years now, no one notices.. For them it is odd they know not why...I do.I simply will not tolerate nonsense combined with any level of violence so ...A slight nudge and no one gets upset...There are 100's there. I can also heal with a stare now, stop all kinds of occurances, like customers, but remmeber the headache..ask or suffer. Healing with looking is draining so I do not do it...although I have, and likely will do so again... You folks are in complete control..Enjoy Good Luck aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment