I am become...

How to use words? WHat is occuring is as though I am become, a slightly different being. PERCEPTIONS are your good and bad, for all is mind... Good and Evil are simple what your species, wants it to be... the choice matters little.... The action can matter greatly...good or bad, Light or darkness. Choices.. I am causing to reflect that which is being attempted to be done to me by a small group of fools... Their timing sucks.... They know this, for I have another new friend, right Omar... The headaches are just the beginning for you within this realm... Some offspring will have blood issues which have no cure, other than me... I have known some who have chosen death, some very close to me, it is very hard for the mind to accept, a grand amount... To have all your cells be replaced by what is essentially water, is a wild ride...Yes it is... Some of you know the healing, some of you are getting there, all of you are scared... I can reach easily any mind, anytime...It has been happening for some of your decades, but now so exponentialy stronger and focusable, and directable and controllable..Love it, but holy wow.... It is that It would seem, not only can I reach any mind...I can take control, have things I want happen..That my friends scared me some of your decades before, now it is easy for me...not as scary, but many many times more...I know to respect it...Sadly some are not here who were an error, for it is my early days... Friends there is no real Good OR evil...It is all choice... dress and look ,feel, act as you wish... Not a one of nothing of you know anything about this...so odd, You were taught... Blessings Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment