The things unseen, yet known...

I have always feared this side of this. Now , well I must. The Deeper the meditation, The more I can do, alter the physical world, yes. to nudge, is to realize, the Impossible onto another.I find this much easier than I did before, that is on a strange scale. Hanging onto to it, that is what is hard. I am calling bats Hawks and owls to me, mainly flying creatures of the night, learning. While the other is in sleep, the scatter, cleans up , Harmonizes if you will and connecting and looking aroundf is quite easy. The more I learn the more I can achieve. Time here is quite slow, although it is not Linear, Not as it appears, sort of like nudging decades prior, I have found a new door into anyone anything anywhere, and it seems anytime as well...quite odd, this learning. While I have some ability , If can add words, Much better...or extreme Fear. Causing the dark ones to have fun is easy, for they are so eager. LONELINESS IS...for all things... Sadly, Jan(R.I.P) has taught me that, perhaps the red 1st in extreme cases, Blessings jan. I am following 33000 year old instructions and memories from...?These are my Teachers..... Faith/ That which is all things/ the Old man, they are my fighters, army, protectors, Guides... The stronger my focus, the more of you...
"I have lived some of your Life Events, while you slept. Learned this only a decade or so ago, much better at it now, and increasing a lot, fastly. I do this to try to understand this human mind which you are , i am, we are. All knew these, oh so basic skills, for we taugght you, and you taught your young. This era, not a one of nothing of you, ( You abuse the Female, ( The one which bears your young) You are Cruel.
You treasure gold above all other things. Imagine a place where all things exist together, feelings, emotions, taughts, that is your heaven, Here is a privilidge. The memories teach me. I can nudge such that the world responds, not the humans not directly, but the rest..Best words, anyone want to learn?? HEAVY ARGO cannot help it, no pun intented. To Plant a taught is too..
Physicalize it, for it must become, it is easier as you lean how too.ask my qpffreiends. It all exists to you"Beyond the viel" Your own rules, cause you to be blind. Y'all put it away, and ignore it, and suffer and die? Once near death, it all chnages, it my early time... All Things Are Mind...Buddha. As my understanding, no wait...As my "complete acceptance of all things consider not posssible" increases, so do my abilities...wow. The more my mind accepts of the Impossible the more I can do, the stronger I become... It is this mindaccepting as really real, all that which is considered, beyond the Veil/ impossible. It has taken my mind many decadesto....and still no words.
I could draw you a picture. ALL Blessings ALL aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment