On Nudging..

Direct control is evasive. i have learned that I can nudge very large groups, in a specific direction, good or bad it seems. It is a strange thing to do, for one cannot be sure, even when it just occurs, over and over.
It is not who am I, it is what am I. I have a good idea, but like most of this, even when it proves itself correct, it remains in question. The mind does not like the impossible, even when it comes true. A great many on here. know this, so put on my shoes...I can now effect very large groups. Very Interesting, for all is mind.
As this human mind blends with that which ias all things, my experiements work out. This world, is small this body not of much use but for stuff such as this. This realm however, it needs an adjustment, you are bad beings. Those who are not bad beings will remain. it is what you have beg prayed and pleated for, is it not. Crossing my path means judgement, it is as it is. The when and how are the old mans, it will be permitted to occur. What I used to do for fun in malls, I can now do globally to any numberr of humns, soo fasinating. What I want occurs, good or bad, it is as though I tell faith its tasks.
Things....Got the regular dogs minds.. When the new pup comes for the occasional visit, he runs barks and acts crazy. I am learning how I am making these things occur, for to understand is to step up. Took me 2 days to grab the pup, not a good hold yet. Funny thing minds. the sharper the mind is the more difficult the nudge. Truly like Star Wars. I use some kind of calming, force. To create a comfortable space for myself, I did not realize I have bheen doing this for a long while. to attack me is to attack this, what ever This is, I can nudge it. We seem to be friends, wholly effective.wow. I believe I am the "Mule" These abilities, I shyed away from for decades, now they are taking over, It is as it is. Careful what you ask for. As a child I could heal, with my mind and effect things like local weather, I taught it was neato. So many instances. With the exceptance of children, there is not much of a point, All the wise Humans would rather die, than drink Juice. It is as it is. A beautiful realm, with one terrible all consuming destructive problem, HUMANS . ALL Blessings ALL aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment