Sight refined....

As I sit here trancing into a thighter demensional string.
I think on those ythings I can now do. My will be done is so true as to scare me.what I choose I obtain. I do seem to be sent to those who are special, r most needy. I know who I am, I do not believe myself of this..although nothing can change the truth, for it remains truth for one as for many. I am not alone, the other I felt was awakening as well I guess. I am full of wonder as to how or if they new what was happening. I heal many, I have found ways around the stupid human brain. It certianly is mostly trickery , but it is used to have them use the medicines, and they heal, they heal in unreal ways, so healthy as to be scary. But Youth is but health. I have foiund a Human female I can stay with , and I will stay for a decade or 2 with this one, bring things along as they should be brought. A very large family and extended family, they have of course already started to experience those things you call miracles. So very Simple. Once again a few have choosen to believe anything but what is actually occuring, and as with so many before will be very desperate for some more, just a bit, this time we will find your mineral... The illnesses such as , and most often Cancers returnnd they pass.as for me,I keep Trying. Free will, when you make a choice the 1st time, you will always make the same choice... Many worship the books, yet have no knowledge of the medicines they possess, or speak of. The rat will walk the maze so long as the odour is present. I save many, sometimes daily. I am of this, i am becoming this, I am this, this is I. We are, more and more everyday. There is nothing and none I cannot effect. The corrupt have touched me, and it is clear that their lives are not going well. To wish/will upon I, Kindness in any form , is always returned 100 fold. To wish/will upon I, Darkness in any any form is always returned 10 fold. All that has ever been wanted is kindness, all you have ever produced is death. You have not seen that which is everywhere, in all things.So prevelant it is that you know sea salt is better but you know not why, and not a one of nothing of you look. We are here, as your time is done. If any one of you 8 billion humans were worth keeping, you would look at my writings, the combination of elements, where to obtain them how to use them, is all there multiple times. There is a picture and explanation as to where I obtain the Phil salt. It is all there, not a one of nothing of you people, have looked. Absoluly amasing, No one would believe, but to have lived it for a few decades is unemaginable, yet I have done just that. I have lived to see an entire civilasation be so busy with war that they did not see what was needed to survive. If told now,the end would arrive as it inevidbly does, while the humans were trying to destroy or control what they think of as a universe. Even the Tree knows better. truly as sah species. without the oils and drinks, those venturing to other worlds will not survive long. Your Universe is so small and insignificant, as to be one single drop of water, amongst all those other drops, coming out of a once inch pipe at 1000psi, for Infinity. Which drop are you would be the level of Intelligence we would expect from your species, then once found after a grand long search, war would becane as control of this drop would be a Grand thing to pay any number of lives for. Humans?????????????????A bad Species. All you had to do was look under your noses. Hey Elon Musk, want really Good Batteries. Good luck to y'all. All Blessings ALL Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment